We could make records of songs for whales!
A beluga whale is a big white whale.
Crochet an ocean cozy.
Or a killer whale spout doily.
The teeth of whales.
Recording a record.
Songs for whales.
One time I found a bendy page of a record in a National Geographic in Madrid...
A record with an anchor attached so to sink!
To give to the whales.
Ocean suicide is a pretty thing to sing about (weird).
20,000 leagues (down is up on the other side of the world).
Play baseball at 20,000 leagues.
Knit cozies for coral, or walrus tusks...
It comes to mind to name our band like the Bones or Teeth and Bones or Feathers and Whales. Or wind, spires, golden black metal magic or something, but it’s just a much much. So weird, so corny.
Hippy shit pervades youth culture in the city
Last summer I loved to eat the free meal at Seward café
There was this one weird girl I used to always see there with a shiny black jumper
I think we all are obsessed with jumpers, let’s make some this week.
So I started transfering sound effect records from the 50s to digital so we can use them.
Elyse likes to play backgammon... She and Rachel went to Peru, I love the pictures
Staying up late - bull red wine or the one with the girl and the fabric on the label.
Whales take up big spaces in the ocean!?
Like Battleship - but not a war game, just slow movement from Alaska to Hawai’i
Rachel your hair could reach 20,000 leagues!!! Haha
Have you ever seen footage of snails mating, it’s crazy
That one picture of that crazy Peruvian dog is so crazy
I should lend you West With the Night
No comments:
Post a Comment